I use a Kinesis Freestyle Edge RBG for my day to day work and coding. I’m using it with a fully extended lift kit to tent the keyboard by 15 degrees.
30 second delay after plugging in
I noticed that after plugging in my keyboard it was unresponsive for about 30 seconds and the LEDs where turned off. I reached out to their support, and their suggested fix worked:
- Backup your layout[1-9].txt file(s) in the
- Press [SmartSet+shift+ctrl+f] and wait a moment.
- Mount the V-Drive with [SmartSet+F8] and rename it back to FS EDGE RGB.
- Move the layout files from the backup back into the
- Eject the V-Drive and immediately dismount it with [SmartSet+F8].